1 3/4 cups cake flour
1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
1/4 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 cup granulated sugar
2 tablespoons lemon juice, freshly squeezed
2 tablespoons fresh passion fruit puree
1 lemon, zested
1/3 cup plain yogurt
3 large eggs
1/2 full fat coconut milk
1/4 cup passion fruit puree
1 cup confectioners’ sugar
1 tablespoon lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Grease loaf pan thoroughly with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together dry ingredients; cake flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and set aside.
- In another medium bowl, whisk together wet ingredients; sugar, lemon juice, passion fruit puree, yogurt, eggs, coconut milk and zest.
- Make a well in the center of the dry ingredients then gently pour wet ingredients into the center and whisk to combine.
- Pour butter into loaf pan.
- Bake for 30 minutes, cover with aluminum foil and bake an additional 5 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. Remove from oven and allow to cool completely.
- While the cakes are cooling, whisk together passion fruit puree, powdered sugar and lemon juice.
- When cakes are cool, drizzle glaze over the top. If desired, garnish with extra zest.