Enjoy the tropical flavor of this passion fruit salad dressing recipe. Quick and easy to make, this dressing is absolutely exquisite.
2 passion fruits (or 1/4 cup passion fruit puree)
1/2 cup olive oil
1 tablespoon lime juice
1 tablespoon vinegar
2 tablespoons honey
1/4 teaspoon salt
- Cut the passion fruits in half. Scrape the pulp and seeds into a small saucepan.
- Passion fruit pulp and seeds in a saucepan
- Heat fruit pulp over medium-low heat, stirring frequently. Heat the pulp almost to boiling, then remove it from the heat.
- Heat fruit. Strain the pulp through a fine sieve or colander.
- Strain pulp through a fine sieve
- Discard the seeds and let the juice cool. Discard seeds.
- Put the passion fruit juice, olive oil, lime juice, vinegar, honey, and salt in a blender or food processor and blend until the mixture is smooth.
- Blend until smooth. Store the salad dressing in the refrigerator for up to one week. Stir or shake before using.